Life insurance helps you be prepared for life’s unexpected moments.
If something were to happen to you, would your family have enough money for the future? Could you pay off the house, pay for your kids’ education, how about the cars and other expenses? Would your loved ones’ future be secure?
With Life insurance, no matter what tomorrow brings, your family’s financial future is ensured.
Employer Sponsored Group Life Insurance
Commons features of group life insurance
- Premiums are pre-taxed payroll deductions.
- Guarantee Issue. No physical is required.
Things to know about group life insurance
- Your life insurance may not be portable. This means that if you leave your employer, you may not be able to take the life insurance with you.
- Limits are typically capped based on you salary. This often creates the need for additional individual life insurance.
Individual Life Insurance
Commons features of individual life insurance
- Premiums are paid after taxes
- Coverage is typically is not guaranteed. You will likely need to get a physical exam, with urine and blood tests.