Why Event Insurance?
Special event insurance can provide cancellation postponement coverage and other coverage options to cover your investment, with an option to add liability coverage, for many of things that could go wrong.
Examples of Coverage Options:
- Lost or Damaged Wedding Dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the honorees event attire is lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather forces you to postpone your special event, you can get reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Unemployment. Benefits will trigger if the event must be cancelled or postponed due to lack of funds. The insured must qualify for unemployment under applicable employment statutes.
Special Event Liability Insurance
Provides protection in the case of an unfortunate incident from an event you host including there are also options to add liquor liability insurance.
- Bodily Injury, Personal Injury and Property Damage. Provide liability coverage for property damage, bodily injury and personal injury to third parties at the location of your event.
- Liquor Liability. Liquor liability provides protection for you and your immediate family against alcohol-related accidents. For example, if an accident is caused by an intoxicated guest at the event site, that could result in liability for you.